OUR CULTURE: IN IT TOGETHER
We believe that if you feel recognised, supported and invested in, you will simply achieve more. And we believe that an inclusive culture helps to encourage and shape fresh ideas. For us it's just common sense. It's why we work so hard to help our people to be the best they can be. And it’s how we keep finding imaginative solutions to complex client problems.
Look around AG and you'll find people from every walk of life. A diverse group of original thinkers, decision makers and negotiators who deliver results. And they have one thing in common. In their words, a feeling that we're "in it together" – with each other and with our clients.
That is the culture of AG. We've always been straight talking, friendly, open and a breeding ground for new ideas. But maintaining the very best environment for everyone never stops.
Culture is something best experienced. We're confident you'll find our team a warm, bright and rewarding complement to your own.
WE'RE ALWAYS LEARNING, DEVELOPING AND INVESTING IN TALENT, BUT HERE ARE JUST A FEW HIGHLIGHTS SO FAR:
- We've been named a Times Top 50 Employer for Women 12 times in 14 years.
- Our Mindful Business Charter, developed collaboratively with clients and other law firms, won a Legal Week Innovation Award in 2019, recognising our e orts to sustain a healthy, happy and productive workplace.
- At the HR in Law Awards in 2018 we won the award for Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion. We’re wholeheartedly committed to inclusivity, with programmes in place to increase gender diversity, social mobility, agile working, support for families and more.
- Our 'How to Flourish' programme – a unique initiative supporting female progression to senior positions in law – has been running for seven years. So far, hundreds of AG and client lawyers have taken part.
- More than 800 of our people benefitted from personal development and business skills training last year – 6,193 hours' worth of training courses were delivered.