We offer a broad array of benefits, via our online hub. Certain roles may attract additional levels of benefits – for further information, please contact a member of the Resourcing Team.
To help make the information easily accessible, we have split the benefits into three unique areas:
WEALTH & PROTECTION
- Life Assurance – firm funded insurance which covers four times salary for those employees, up to age 70.
- Income Protection – firm funded insurance which covers 75% of salary (less Employment Support Allowance) after 26 weeks absence (subject to acceptance by the insurer), for those aged between 16 – State Retirement Age.
- Pension – Group Personal Pension Plan available to all employees with a matched contribution by the firm of 5%.
- Voluntary Critical Illness – self funded benefit to insure against the diagnosis of a critical illness. Cover available up to £250,000.
- Bonus Plan – the firm currently offers a firmwide bonus plan and all employees are eligible to be considered for a bonus payment subject to certain criteria (such as, but not limited to: performance rating, team performance, chargeable hours (fee earners) and achievement of objectives). Full details of any guaranteed bonus pool in any specific financial year will be communicated at the beginning of the new financial year.
- Talent Spotting – a reward scheme for introducing ex-colleagues, friends and family for vacancies within AG. Payment is made if they are successful on securing a role with the firm.
- AG Excellence – an employee instant recognition reward scheme allowing line managers and peers to recommend colleagues for an award for demonstrating exceptional effort.
- Buy/Sell Holidays – ability to buy/sell maximum of one weeks' holiday each holiday year. Deductions/payments over 12 equal monthly instalments via a salary exchange scheme.
- Cycle Scheme – tax efficient way of purchasing a bicycle for your commute to the office.
- Give As You Earn – charitable giving in a tax and NI efficient way.
- Gym Allowance & Gym Flex - £180 (gross) allowance towards a gym membership of your choice. Gym Flex offers discounted gym memberships across thousands of facilities across the UK.
- Sabbatical Leave – ability to request a period of unpaid sabbatical leave.
- CSR Days – one day per year allowed for volunteer work.
- Season Ticket Loan – interest free loan to allow individuals the ability to buy an annual season travel loan.
- Railcard – ability to buy a railcard paid for by the firm for all work related travel.
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Dental – the firms offers a dental plan, up to date scheme details published annually.
- Private Medical Insurance – offered to all employees. Option to upgrade and pay for spouse/family cover also.
- Health Screening – opportunity to buy a health screen for self and/or spouse. Various screens/costs available.
- Employee Assistance Programme – a free 24/7 helpline for everyday problems and queries, includes 1:1 counselling where required.
- Occupational Health – for help and support during a period of absence.